Do you think you have problems or falls with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 servers? If you have connection problems with the server You may not be the only 1. The fall of servers in Call of Duty is usually a fairly common problem, especially now that there is a lot of user traffic.
- When I can play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Without problems
- How to solve server problems in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
- More Call of Duty guides
In this Cod guide we explain how to know the state of the servers and to solve connection problems in Call of Duty as Connecting with online ordisconnected server_ so that You can play without problems Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 .
When I can play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Without problems
The first is to check the situation of the servers of Activision. To do this we will go to the official sources and, thus, we will know if the problem is our connection or a general fall in front of which we can do little.
On the official page of Call of Duty of Activision we can see the state of the PS4 , PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Battle.net and Steam servers. There they will tell us what problem there is and when they plan to solve it. Another recommended source is to review the situation through your Twitter account.
How to solve server problems in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
If you think the problem is yours, and it has not to do with a fall of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 servers, then we can try to solve it . Here are some solutions to server problems that can serve you:
- Restart the game.
- Restart the console.
- Connect by Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi.
- Limit the connections we have at that time.
- Restart the router.
- Check the ports and the NAT.
Remember that the Nat ports you need to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 are the following:
TCP: * 13074, 27014-270503074, 27014-27050.
UDP: * 3074, 3478, 4379-4380, 27000-27031, 27036.
In addition, to be able to play without problems to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 You need good loading and download speed figures. Perform an online speed test to check if you meet the following requirements:
Download speed: * 2 Mbps
Load speed (recommended): 512 KBS
Load speed (minimal): 0.5 Mbps
If the problems persist, do not sulfurs, it may be a specific problem and solve within a few minutes. Go to other sources such as Twitch to check if the game is in operation in Your region or details your problem to those responsible through their official channels, so they can help you.
More Call of Duty guides
- Fall in War zone Servers: How to solve connection problems in Call of Duty War zone
- Call of Duty WWII Guide: The best weapons to destroy your rivals
- War zone Guide: How to enter the Moab bunker of Call of Duty War zone and open all the bunkers
- 13 Curiosities, tricks and advice on Call of Duty: War zone that will help you destroy your rivals
- FIFA Fall: How to solve connection problems and see the status of FIFA servers