Electronic Arts is currently hiring developers in their new Studio in Seattle to work on the upcoming Battlefield single-player campaign.
According to EA’s officially opened workpiece in February, the Pelitalo is looking for a design director to direct the battlefield series single-player section. Tasks include managing both design and narrative and game mechanics to create the highest quality experience.
EA says he is trying to build versatile and exciting stories with memorable characters and strong experiences in battlefield universe.
Founded last year, EA’s Seattle Studio already works as a game director Marcus Lehto , who was, among other things, creating the hahalo series Bungiella, both as an artistic and creative leader.
More on the subject :
- Discussions and scoreboards finally opened-Battlefield 2042 giant update on lines
- Battlefield 2042 is barking upright on Steam-negative estimates’ rumble doesn’t take the fall
- Battlefield 2042 will receive repair treatment correctly from the shoulder-more than 400 repairs known next week
- War that would end all wars \ review battlefield 1
- I’m confused-Marcus Lehto, who created a Halo series, does not give clean papers for fresh TV series