Riot Games recently released a patch update 4.04 for ValoRant Episode 4 ACT 2, which made several changes to the pool of agents. That notes to the patch stressed that all four agent controllers received serious changes in their set, which contributed to the meta change in the game.
At the same time, Yoru received a serious processing of his kit, and this definitely makes duel lant with the lowest choice rating much more than before. The following list features all agent changes in ValoRant Episode 4 ACT 2:
- Sky Smoke Deployment Time is reduced from 2 to 1 second.
- Sky Smoke Deployment Radius is increased from 5000 to 5500.
- The height of Sky Smoke is enlarged to match other controllers.
- Stim Beacon now increases speed by 15% along with rapidfire.
- The maximum number of stars is reduced from 5 to 4.
- Recharge time stars increased from 14 to 25.
- Astra can now pick up the placed stars during the purchase phase to immediately reimburse their cost.
- The maximum distance to accommodate stars was increased from 10,000 to 30,000, which allows ASTRA to achieve the farthest regions of the card.
- Recharge GRAVITY WELL increased from 25 to 45 seconds.
- The size of the gravitational well is reduced from 525 to 475.
- The gravitational well will not affect players fully under the gravitational well.
- Recharge Nova Pulse increased from 25 to 45 seconds.
- Nova Pulse will not affect players completely under Nova Pulse.
- Recharge of nebulae is increased from 14 to 25, and now they are consistent, and not simultaneous.
- The size of the nebula is increased from 410 to 475.
- Players, picing locations in astral form, will no longer be blocked level geometry.
- Astra aiming ring in astral form is reduced to one ring, which is now reflecting the unified size of its utility.
- Astra aiming ring will not disappear when you hover for several places on the map.
- Enlarged overlay speed, which closes the Astra screen at the input and output from the astral form.
- Stars are now placed precisely where Astra aims, and not slightly higher.
- Recharge Dark Cover is reduced from 40 to 30 seconds.
- The cost of Dark Cover is increased from 100 to 150.
- Dark Cover projectile speed increased from 2800 to 6400.
- The cost of shrouded STEP is reduced from 150 to 100.
- The delay before teleportation from shrouded STEP is reduced from 1 to 0.7 s.
- Paranoia now has a shift of the appearance of ahead, so players adjacent to OMEN do not receive shocks.
- Recharge Toxic Screen after deactivation increased from 6 to 8 seconds.
- Recharge timer Toxic Screen will start when it smoke will begin to dissipate.
- Toxic Screen shutdown delay is reduced from 1 to 0.8.
- Toxic Screen now has yellow lights that indicate when it recharges.
* The poison screen is immediately disconnected when the viper is suppressed, and a new voice line is added to help players.
* Viper fuel consumption increased by 50% while TXIC Screen and Poison Cloud were active at the same time.
* The Viper fuel indicator now becomes red when there is no fuel to use abilities.
* Snakebite duration is reduced from 6.5 to 5.5 seconds.
* Recharge Poison Cloud after deactivation increased from 6 to 8 seconds.
* Poison Cloud Recharging Timer is now started when the smoke begins to dissipate.
* Poison Cloud deactivation delay reduced from 1 to 0.8.
* Poison ORB is now highlighted by yellow light indicating when it is on recharge.
* Poison ORB immediately turns off when the Viper is suppressed, and a new voice line is added to help players.
- Fakeofakeout cost reduced from 2 to 1
- Fakeout bait now has 150 HP.
- Fakeout’s bait now deploys a full-featured version of Yoru, which can only run forward and stops when colliding with walls.
- The function of clicking the right mouse button allows players to set the bait and re-activate it later.
- If an enemy instrument damages the bait of Yar, then it turns out to be the enemy in front of him and after a small delay flashes them.
- The cost of invasion into the gate is increased from 1 to 2.
- The cost of the “uninvited guest” is now 200 loans.
- GateCrash recharging charge update was removed, and now it is reset at two murders.
- Added imitation of collapse of the gate, and players just need to press f when looking at the lighthouse. This fake teleport causes a beep similar to the real teleport yor.
- The time required for teleport has decreased from 1.5 to 0.5 seconds.
- In-game sound of the teleport lighthouse during the trip reduced from 22.5 m to 12.5 m.
- Teleport speed is increased from 675 to 800.
- If Yoru is fake teleported, then a small blue sticker is created in the field of the false gatecrash.
- DIMENSIONAL DRIFT Duration increased from 8 to 10 seconds.
- Yoror does not disclose enemies in Dimensional Drift.
- Dimensional Drift: Equipment Remissal Delay Time is increased from 0.6 to 1.2 seconds.
- Yoru can now use all utilities while inside Dimensional Drift.
- Jeru steps in the spatial drift are now audible within 15 m from it.
- Dimensional Drift now has a delay that prevents the appearance of an invulnerability frame at the beginning of ultimate Yoru.
Want to learn more about ValoRant? Check what Val 46 error code in ValoRant? Or all the skins of knives in Valorant in the manuals on the game pro.